Little Rock 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Repair Services
Plumbing emergencies are very common and can be very devastating. It is important that you be prepared to reduce plumbing breakdown duration and consequently damage. We offer Little Rock 24 hour emergency plumbing repair service since we understand plumbing emergencies can occur any time. Below are a few tips on how to prepare for a plumbing emergency.
- Have an emergency kit
We advise our clients to have a plumbing emergency kit. This way, you will take corrective action and reduce damage before our plumbers get there for 24 hour emergency plumbing repair service in Little Rock AR. The kit should have:
- A 5-gallon bucket
- Rolls of duct tape, electrical tape, and Teflon sealing tape
- Channel-lock pliers, pipe wrench, adjustable screwdrivers, adjustable (crescent) wrench, auger (“snake”), hacksaw, plunger, and other plumbing tools
- Safety gear such as gloves and goggles
- Have a Little Rock 24 hour emergency plumbing company on your speed dial
A plumbing emergency may destroy your documents or make some areas in your home or business premises inaccessible. You should, therefore, have our number on your phone to easily, quickly, and conveniently reach us for our Little Rock 24 hour emergency plumbing repair service.
- Evacuate in case of gas leak
In case of a gas leak, turn off the main gas valve, switch off electricity and all ovens that may be running, and evacuate the building immediately before calling us for the Little Rock 24 hour emergency plumbing repair service. You should train your employees on how to identify a gas leak (you get a rotten-egg odor).
- Come up with a plumbing emergency plan
The plan should detail what to do in case of a plumbing emergency. It should be shared with all employees. It should include:
- The contact details of your 24 hour emergency plumbing company in Little Rock AR, local water company, maintenance manager, facilities manager, and tenants
- Step-by-step actions to be taken in case of an emergency (including shutting off the water supply and the electricity supply)
- Evacuation details
- The location of the main water shutoff valve and the main electricity switch
- Learn your systems
You should learn how to use the water heaters, boilers, and other plumbing systems so you know the best measures to take, so you can quickly explain the problem to our plumbers, and to fully appreciate the danger. Knowing where piping passes through will also help you accurately guide our plumbers during our Little Rock 24 hour emergency plumbing repair service for quicker resolution.